• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EASTMAN TO CARRY DIAMOND AT DUXFORD

ausreenactor

I wear mine at home, until the kids start fighting over who gets to wear it next! Just tried the ELC pull down for a peek and most sizes are out of stock? Might have to give up your day job?? Well done mate!!

DiamondDave

Thanks Trevor! I noticed the "out of stock" thing too...not sure if they just never updated from the old caps or what.

Yes I have several customers that wear them on a daily basis... of course it is only at home.

To the naysayers, That's OK... I don't see getting a lot of wear out of a WWII Officers blouse either, but people buy them nonetheless. As well as A-4 flight suits and this is just one more "must have" for people that like this sort of thing.

DD

better duck

Curahee said:
Only thing is when will you wear you crusher other than arishows ? Cann't find myself wearing one going to work :roll: .

True, but there shows our nerdiness, so to speak. To be honest (and don't tell anybody else) I wear it in the evenings, with all the curtains closed, to prevent the neighbours from seeing me and having me declared certified.... Now next year at Flying Legends, I (that is, my Diamond Flighter) will propably have my (or its) coming out, together wit the pink pants, and olive drab rangoon shirt and pink tie - and my ELC Star "Home James" jacket!

greyhound52

better duck said:
Curahee said:
Only thing is when will you wear you crusher other than arishows ? Cann't find myself wearing one going to work :roll: .

True, but there shows our nerdiness, so to speak. To be honest (and don't tell anybody else) I wear it in the evenings, with all the curtains closed, to prevent the neighbours from seeing me and having me declared certified.... Now next year at Flying Legends, I (that is, my Diamond Flighter) will propably have my (or its) coming out, together wit the pink pants, and olive drab rangoon shirt and pink tie - and my ELC Star "Home James" jacket!

Hmmm a closet renactor....interesting :lol:

Curahee

greyhound52 said:
better duck said:
Curahee said:

Hmmm a closet renactor....interesting :lol:

Well it sure would make a nice combo with a skirt and a nice pair of stockings ;)

better duck

Curahee said:
Well it sure would make a nice combo with a skirt and a nice pair of stockings ;)

Hey great idea Curahee: why don't you put those on, topped with a pink Flighter, then we can go to a Hangar dance together ... :lol: :lol: :lol: