• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Star Sportswear

NathanH

This is my first post here! I just bought an Eastman Star Sportswear 28557 in goatskin from ebay which will be my first nice A-2. Not that I have any reason to doubt the seller, I'm just curious how you identify an Eastman if it has no tags? I now notice on Eastman's website that the jacket is offered in 'warhorse', not goatskin. So like I said, I'm just curious how you know it's an Eastman because so far as I can tell, no Eastman jackets actually say 'Eastman' anywhere (on their original maker jackets.) Do they have some identifying makers
20210307_234024.jpg
20210307_234054.jpg
mark?

mulceber

Hi Nathan, most makers (including Eastman) have a tag for their brand underneath the pocket flap. This one should as well. At this point Eastman only offers horsehide jackets, but I know that in the past they've offered goatskin (I've seen the goatskin ones coming up before). I'm sure others know more, but in the meantime, congrats on the great jacket and welcome to the board!