• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Roadstar Size 44

B-Man2

If I wouldn't have already spent a tidy portion of a recently acquired windfall on a couple of other jackets, this one would be on it's way to me. ;) EXCELLENT price IMO for a jacket of this quality which runs around $1300.00 USD new, despite the pin holes in the lapels:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eastman-Le...-leather-jacket-sz-44-PRICE-DROP/332758946928
That’s the trouble with this hobby.
A lot of good deals always start popping up around Christmas time, when guys are looking to sell off some things to help finance Christmas purchases. But since it’s Christmas time we’re short on cash as well. Sort of “Catch 22”. Of course you can ALWAYS rationalized a new purchase by saying “ Hey It’s Christmas time”;)

Technonut2112

In my case, I went a bit overboard with the $$ I won from a scratch ticket recently.. I attempted to be responsible, but ended-up blowing a bit more than 2/3 of it on a couple of outstanding GW's in my size which happened to be available.. ;):oops:o_O:D

Last edited:

B-Man2

In my case, I went a bit overboard with the $$ I won from a scratch ticket recently.. I attempted to be responsible, but ended-up blowing a bit more than 2/3 of it on a couple of outstanding GW's in my size which happened to be available.. ;):oops:o_O:D
Well I think the term “Blowing It “ might be a little excessive here, I mean what the hell ... they were Good Wears !!;)