• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman pop-up score

B-Man2

I’m guessing an HPA pop up wouldn’t even be a consideration at this point , but I agree with you , it would definitely be a great thing.

s4rmark

D6D2570E-4D9A-4471-9616-4B7EACAF2071.jpeg
81F5A8C4-95DF-41BD-B312-94A47072A504.jpeg
A80C5A8C-E4DF-40C2-ACD5-E5ECE7BF1506.jpeg
24FEE1FE-9FD2-400B-AAC5-8E7348DACE4C.jpeg

ausreenactor

Do they have reduced pricing at these? Loving the shirt packaging. Everyone whines about the pricing but look at the packaging! I would LOVE to have some of the shirts in the packaging for keeps...

I THINK the DD Bronco in the box under the bed might be packaged? Never asked....

ausreenactor

I started with Avirex and one or two Coopers before I started the buy three, sell two thing in 2008. I am at the point where I could sell a few and grab another ELC, or put some of my ill gotten war profits into one. I would rather fly to the UK and visit and bring two jackets back in my luggage. The duties would pay for one leg of the journey. But then there would be pubs, museums, probably a VLJ catch up or three and the wife would probably want to come.

Probably better just paying the duties..

Serghei87

i have purchased yesterday the plane tickets to go there next tuesday from Luxembourg. I hope they will have enough 42 sizes to try on different contracts. The most excited one to try is their 23rd FTR GRP...their best looking jacket in my opinion

John Lever

Its a shame that the store sells no BR leathers at all, infact Eastman don't offer any. BR Europe is a huge block to customer choice.

stanier

Its a shame that the store sells no BR leathers at all, infact Eastman don't offer any. BR Europe is a huge block to customer choice.
Totally agree and I’m surprised BR sit still for this. Surely it can’t have escaped their notice that the RMJ shop in Covent Garden does rather well, regardless of the popular view of this forum that they’re overpriced. Toyo the parent company of BR, has other vintage repro brands such as Star of Hollywood, Style Eyes, Lone Wolf, Sugar Cane and more and the EU distributor should do a lot more on all these too, imho. Sure I get all the reasons ELC might not want to do it, but that’s not reason enough, imho.