• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman pop-up score

gav

Visited the pop-up yesterday and came home with this D-1. I will post some fit picks in this thread soon.
it feels so much easier to wear than a B-3, which I have had two of in 44 and 46 and couldn’t get on with.
I was a little torn between this and a B-6 but prefer the look of this and the price.

Serghei87

I am planning to go to London next week mostly because of this pop up. I have to really try the different models and sizes personally to be sure what sizes suit me better.

Do they really have all the jackets in all the sizes??

Do they offer some discounts? Just in case i decide to go crazy haha

Thanks!

gav

Those are not easy questions to answer.
they have a lot of jackets. But mine was possibly the only D-1. As for discounts, I guess they judge each case on its individual merit.

Brettafett

No discounts. An easy way to get the team to smile... or laugh!
Most jacket will be there, but not all sizes.
You could email and request something kept aside, but may not be possible...

Serghei87

No discounts. An easy way to get the team to smile... or laugh!
Most jacket will be there, but not all sizes.
You could email and request something kept aside, but may not be possible...

You already passed there? :)

Was hoping to see some fellows VLJ members :)

John Lever

B-Man2

I want all of you chaps over there to know the USA guys are sad that we don’t have an ELC pop up on this side of the pond. How about you guys smooth talking Gary and get him to open a shop on this side :D
(I know the HPA rep will not be happy with this post :))

Brettafett

I want all of you chaps over there to know the USA guys are sad that we don’t have an ELC pop up on this side of the pond. How about you guys smooth talking Gary and get him to open a shop on this side :D(I know the HPA rep will not be happy with this post :))
How about an HPA pop-up!

CBI

an HPA store would be great. at these prices, super helpful to be able to see in person and try on in person before buying!