• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Luftwaffe - 50% off @ HPA

Enigma1938

Joining in late as well...I've never really liked the ELC take on the French cyclist jacket. Like it was said by another member, we used to see quite a few of these about 20 years or so in flee markets in Europe. It used to be a pretty standard design for young fellows in the 1930s. I've almost pushed the buy button but never did as I always thought there was something missing with ELC's.
Seeing as most of the genuine cyclists have all disappeared or are labeled vintage jackets and now attract the hipster mob, it's getting pretty hard to find a decent second hand. Does anybody know of a maker that makes nice repros in Europe?
Pilots Cyclist jackets are the only option if you don't want to waste your money

Smithy

Pilots Cyclist jackets are the only option if you don't want to waste your money

Completely agree, Brice's are the only way to go if you want the period elegant proportions of originals and not the Highwayman crossed with a potato sack look that the ELC unfortunately has.

Last edited: