• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Leather Clothing - Catalogue 1

blackrat2

Ok, so I have the old brochure (free), the Eastman book and a computer...am I going to get anything more from this brochure (£15)...

B-Man2

As much as I’ve been “bitching” about having to pay ELC more money for their catalogues and “I’m not going to buy one of these things”, you guys are gradually changing my mind on this....... lemming that I am!!:mad:
Maybe I’ll just wait until one of you have read it cover to cover and decide to sell it on, this way I’d rather give my money to one of you, than to ELC.
In my mind , It’s a small victory!

Micawber

As much as I’ve been “bitching” about having to pay ELC more money for their catalogues and “I’m not going to buy one of these things”, you guys are gradually changing my mind on this....... lemming that I am!!:mad:
Maybe I’ll just wait until one of you have read it cover to cover and decide to sell it on, this way I’d rather give my money to one of you, than to ELC.

Lemming No 45673 reporting for duty Sa!

Damn, I've grown soft in me old age.
IMG_20190731_172808749~2.jpg

Last edited:

Officer Dibley

At twice the ELC price of course ! Ol’ Couchy has bought 20 he’s going to store, unread, for investment purposes. Ain’t that right cobber ?!

ausreenactor

At twice the ELC price of course ! Ol’ Couchy has bought 20 he’s going to store, unread, for investment purposes. Ain’t that right cobber ?!

The shipping jumped from GBP18 to GBP50 for two. I used the spreadsheet to factor in appreciation and the shipping cost on the two and it was not a viable 'investment'. Property and LS Gun Kits are the true performers at the moment.