• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Leather Clothing - Catalogue 1

ausreenactor

Both myself and the ELC catalogue hit Mildura today. Anyone with a remote interest in leather jackets is going to get a kick out of this! The pics are great. The product range from ELC is covered, along with the products in film projects. Then there is an 'original' section. Easily worth the purchase price and shipping.

ausreenactor

Was one of around two dozen parcels from Japan, the UK, the US and from myself overseas. I LOVE coming home. WWII kit, WW1 badges, a C-2 Sweater by RMJ and so much more..

Officer Dibley

Was one of around two dozen parcels from Japan, the UK, the US and from myself overseas. I LOVE coming home. WWII kit, WW1 badges, a C-2 Sweater by RMJ and so much more..

Welcome back to your home. Sweet enough to see loved ones but a few hard earned self given presents tops it off nicely !

Last edited:

Flightengineer

Both myself and the ELC catalogue hit Mildura today. Anyone with a remote interest in leather jackets is going to get a kick out of this! The pics are great. The product range from ELC is covered, along with the products in film projects. Then there is an 'original' section. Easily worth the purchase price and shipping.

Given where you came back from, my congratulations.There is nothing better than to return home alive.

ausreenactor

"A soldier goes where he's told to go and fights who he's told to fight." SFC Muldoon, 5th SFGA... 'The Green Berets' ;)

Blessed to have earned a third trip. On paper I am the most deployed/awarded enlisted Army Aviation dude. With the tempo in Australia I think we will be the last of the aviators to get a gig. Unless they go solid on CH-47F over UH-60.. But I am off to BDE on promotion (yip yah!) so I will not get another slot unless I commission and go to CAPT as a logistics or transport officer. Non-flying Army Aviation officers (Operations or 2IC roles) are no longer an option. :)

Wholenineyards

Pulled the trigger, no regrets... had it sent to friends in the UK, no postage, they brought it to the RIAT... no harm done.