• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Leather A-2 - Reissue 'Escape A-2'

Changeling

Eastman A2 presently at £380 on Ebay. Personally I would not like a jacket like this as I think the aged appearance looks unnatural and I would rather gain character by wearing it over many years.

mulceber

Yeah, I agree with you guys. I think if I was going for a Great Escape Jacket, I’d buy an ELC Reissue and ask them not to age it. Just let natural wear work it’s magic.

Could be a great opportunity though for someone like Jeremiah to re-dye it and sell it at a profit.

Last edited:

Bombing IP

If you note the original jacket in the film it was worn 100% including the roundel and the name tag and the painted captains bars . This one was distressed and those items were added afterwards which makes no sense ? . This is not a good representation of the or a detail replica per se .

Jeff

Smithy

What a f"#¤king mess!

If that's pretty much the ageing from ELC then...

So Gary expects you to pay a small fortune for this sort of shit. Not only are their normal jackets stupidly overpriced now for what they're charging, now they want you to splash out hard earned cash on this sort of cack-handed, "weathered" crap. They've lost the bloody plot over at Ivybridge.

Officer Dibley

What a f"#¤king mess!

If that's pretty much the ageing from ELC then...

So Gary expects you to pay a small fortune for this sort of shit. Not only are their normal jackets stupidly overpriced now for what they're charging, now they want you to splash out hard earned cash on this sort of cack-handed, "weathered" crap. They've lost the bloody plot over at Ivybridge.

Tim, i don’t think that is ELC work but owner done as i said above....