• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Irvin Devon Fleece

M3Cavalry

All, what's the consensus on sizing for the Eastman Irvin made with the Devon fleece? I've heard sizing up is a must. I'm 43.5" in the chest, 180lbs, 5'10", with a 34" waist (so a bit more of a triangle shape). Thinking a 46" is the way to go for some extra length and comfort. Any input (and photos of these jackets!) would be great.

Dubpynchon

Definitely go with a 46, I'm the same measurements as you, the 44 was too tight, had to sell it. I'll see if I can dig out a fit pic.

M3Cavalry

Thank you sir. I just passed on a 44 on Ebay that I THINK may have been your jacket--did you sell it on to a guy in Holland/Belgium? It just sold on 12/29. Photos would be great; I was kicking myself for not going for the 44, but it sounds like I may have had it right.

Dubpynchon

That was mine alright. I’ll pm you the fit pic if that’s alright, it looks a bit ridiculous to share with everyone!