• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Elite Dubow

Serghei87

Another price increase??
That’s crazy ..... !!
Better off buying ELCs used in good condition and already broken in.
Yes. And i quote “better buy now before the price increase next year”.

I am curious to know what was the price for an A2 like last year and this year? How big was the increase? We talk about how much money exactly? As i only started to look into ELC some months ago only

D97x7

The 1940 Irvin went from £849 to £1199, I think the A-2s went up by similar margins.

Last edited:

Pilot

Round pocket reinforcement and pointed collar tips
8C3397A5-286D-494E-AAF2-515A61ED9B60.jpeg
364D195C-5F19-4083-A003-F4F6A27FDB53.jpeg
on my Dubow

ausreenactor

Buy them now? Like every item on the planet they go up. Then put them under the bed. Or buy two, wear one and keep one. You're never going to lose.

Why has GW not raised prices? Possibly due to reduced demand. The hide costs would be going up. Only the labiur cam absorb the increases I think we have seen one new GW on the forum this year. They used to pop up all the time five years ago. Erhaps JC still factors his passion into the price.

Diamond suffered a reduction in demand and we saw the recent posts outling a decline in sales. We see more of Dave on the forum these days.

And by raising the price it makes the item more 'aspirational'.

bn1966

Hoping to get over to the ELC 'Pop Up' in Shoreditch tomorrow, I love their stuff but can't justify the kind of ££££ jackets are now going for...in some ways the price increases have saved me from myself...

Pilot

Buy them now? Like every item on the planet they go up. Then put them under the bed. Or buy two, wear one and keep one. You're never going to lose.

Why has GW not raised prices? Possibly due to reduced demand. The hide costs would be going up. Only the labiur cam absorb the increases I think we have seen one new GW on the forum this year. They used to pop up all the time five years ago. Erhaps JC still factors his passion into the price.

Diamond suffered a reduction in demand and we saw the recent posts outling a decline in sales. We see more of Dave on the forum these days.

And by raising the price it makes the item more 'aspirational'.
Just doing a bit of math. ELC sold for approx. 10.000,— Euro during the past few Pop-up days...and this only to members here ( according to all posts)...plus the others...I doubt that ELC, will be in trouble after another price increase.:);)