• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman book question

Greg Gale

Can anyone who has Gary's book look something up for me, please? What color is specified for the Star Sportswear contract's knits? Any info regarding this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

jeremiah

Looks to be mid brown

F3E8E38A-2738-4880-9371-9393C4C6FE8C.jpeg

This is as close to how I see it in person. Not sure what the monitor you view it in will do though.
FF51061A-B64E-442D-A46D-122A41EF9098.jpeg

Last edited:

jeremiah

Another impressive thing is how strong my book is after my repair. Can’t believe for $90 thay book was bound so cheaply. Wasn’t even a hinge built into it. So a little advert. If you have one and it’s beginning to fail around the binding I can fix it so it will open just as beautifully but never break again.

Arthur

Another impressive thing is how strong my book is after my repair. Can’t believe for $90 thay book was bound so cheaply. Wasn’t even a hinge built into it. So a little advert. If you have one and it’s beginning to fail around the binding I can fix it so it will open just as beautifully but never break again.

Thanks for the info. I have one and it’s still like new, but in case it starts to fall apart, I know where to go!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Gale

J, Burt, thank you so much for your helpful replies. It does seem like mid brown, maybe a bit darker shade. Burt, that's a stunning jacket in breathtaking condition. It looks like a NOS, just unbelievable! You're a lucky man!

B-Man2

J, Burt, thank you so much for your helpful replies. It does seem like mid brown, maybe a bit darker shade. Burt, that's a stunning jacket in breathtaking condition. It looks like a NOS, just unbelievable! You're a lucky man!
Greg
Thanks!
I hope that helps out with the knits question.

Silver Surfer

aha, thats the reason my elc book is falling apart. i thought it was because of fumes due to all of the shitter time the book spent with me.