• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman B-10 sz 40 Cheap !!

ausreenactor

These guys have a lot of large sized What Prize Glory kit too. Well they list it. Not sure if it moves...

petermack09

Got to laugh at his description of the B10 though,,damage to the knits don’t in my book add to the look :) ,,at any price .

Last edited:

stanier

Oooh flip I’m tempted. And I’m going to be in LA from Sunday with work for a few days so could have it delivered to the hotel...

B-Man2

It is a pretty good deal.
You don’t see a price like this on a Good Wear very often .

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

Could be the non historical red collar and initial asking price (steep really) made this jacket hard to sell....Hence the deal?

Just saying....

D

Officer Dibley

There is an ELC B-10 in 44” on ebay.co.uk...He ships internationally and takes PP.

Never heard of a hole adding to the “look” before. I have a battered jacket that should by rights be worth more then .... ;)

stanier

Just to be clear gents my post was about the size 40 ELC jacket at the beginning. The thread is getting a bit confusing for my brain!

Pilot

Could be the non historical red collar and initial asking price (steep really) made this jacket hard to sell....Hence the deal?

Just saying....

D
Agree...the redish brown collar is historically totally incorrect.

Photos borrowed from : www.303rdbg.com ,,collar goes more to russet golden.
860B211F-9880-4E89-8911-894B096204D6.jpeg
of a Here a ww2 original B-10 RW...compare...even the knitwear has a different shade.

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

Pilot,

I was going to buy an ELC B-10 from them about a year ago but I got turned off by the red collar that matches my Aero....

Why they went for this red mouton is hard to understand when you see ELC's older B-10 that are just stunning and so incredibly close to the original IMO! See this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USAAF-Re...719027?hash=item3d925f38b3:g:qHMAAOSwdWldalzw

Stanier,

Yes the price is too good to be true and still tempting! I think one can dry brush darker ink on the red...

Dany

Pilot

Thx, Dany, fully agree. Older versions were much better...
Here a photo from the ACME evaluation...long time ago.
BE68EA9C-286F-4BB9-B503-080999561DE1.jpeg

Plus the nowadays Alpaga is no double layer ( was discussed in one of the last posts) and I even believe there is a part of synthetic material in the ELC “Alpaga”
The one I had in my hands and if compared to my WW2 B-10 ...it felt this way...
The recent knits shade is also out of place..if compared to a WW2 RW B-10.