• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman ANJ-4 Size 46 on Ebay

Brent

So are you saying this should fit like a size 42? Which is perfect for me.
With a 25" sleeve length, which is perfect for me. And an extra inch in overall length, which is perfect for me. Gee thanks. Now how am I going to talk myself out of this one?

Regards,

zoomer

this stuff steadily gets more and more costly to make here in the 1st world. as a consequence, standard sizes are cut tighter, and larger sizes (the costliest to make) go into the custom range.

mulceber

Yeah, but that also just flies in the face of the measurements for for an ANJ4 listed on the HPA website. I get that there's variation in these things, but the chest measurement is a full 4 inches smaller than it's supposed to be.

sg1011

All of these measurements almost always cause more confusion than they are helpful. I believe that they are made with a little more room for movement. If you are a size 46 chest with no gut, this will fit perfectly. I myself am a 46 with a athletic build and this fits perfectly. The only issue is my shoulder width to waist drop. The jacket is loose in the gut area, but that’s not something that a custom jacket would remedy...unless of course you don’t mind a ANJ with a v taper shape. Lol.

ausreenactor

All of these measurements almost always cause more confusion than they are helpful. I believe that they are made with a little more room for movement. If you are a size 46 chest with no gut, this will fit perfectly. I myself am a 46 with a athletic build and this fits perfectly. The only issue is my shoulder width to waist drop. The jacket is loose in the gut area, but that’s not something that a custom jacket would remedy...unless of course you don’t mind a ANJ with a v taper shape. Lol.

Drag in the wait straps!!

Brent

Well you all are right, I'm confused. However you all helped talking me out of this one too. I think? No really I'm out. I think?

Regards,