• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman A2 with AVG patches

Royalcrown32

Why doesn't this jacket sell? It has been for sale for months now without any bidders. I'm not a fan of back patches on a flight jacket but the rest of the jacket looks pretty cool.

Pilot

I've also seen that... Patches are one thing, but name tags ugh noooooo
Also, those patches are not very nice. They are way to 'new', and that blood chit...! Thats a ruined jacket imo
The „plummeting“ towards the zipper price alone and only...

Last edited:

Southoftheborder

I suspect it's because there's a reserve price on it. People just won't bid on items with reserves because they don't know how high it's set, and because it's usually set quite high. Better to just sell it BIN and allow offers.

Bombing IP

The patches are made by an ex member here Sean Collins and are way to cookie cutter and have to much chroma ,if the patches were aged an toned down so the do not look like landing lights it may sell . Sean should make patches for motorcycle clubs thats where is forte is and he would do well .

Jeff

Pilot

I suspect it's because there's a reserve price on it. People just won't bid on items with reserves because they don't know how high it's set, and because it's usually set quite high. Better to just sell it BIN and allow offers.
Never understood this reserve price ( for me monkey) business anyway...ask what you want upfront or auction and be happy with the end price...