• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman A-2 on Ebay

Saint-ex

900 bucks to have an old worn jacket ? :oops:

CoopDog

Personally, if i had a jacket worn by someone who I knew, i would treasure it. Otherwise, I could give a rat’s patoot. But i am not a collector. I do respect those who are collectors of original jackets. I guess I am becoming a collector, a collector of wearable jackets

Saint-ex

Yes but it is an Eastman. A reproduction.

Eastman has never been a supplier of the USAAF.

Saint-ex

$1250

eBay is also the best place to sell more expensive than new.
A friend of mine just sold a PS4 game, start a 1 euro, it finished a 25 euros. The game is sold brand new by amazon 10 euros... :rolleyes:

ausreenactor

It all depends on the individual who wants it slightly less than you on eBay. You might get a bargain, might not....

Bombing IP

That the type of leather grain I do not like . The guy has a lot of other jackets up . Fair price $475 , the painted back sucks and the knits need replacing .But I am sure someone would think its a good price if they believe they are $2000 new .

Jeff

Serghei87

This same jacket was available some time ago in one website for second hand clothes and i made an offer for 300$ and he accepted it. But then i cancelled the offer. So he def will accept less than what he is asking.