• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman A-2 Collection

zoomer

Aaaa, snigger all you want. Or snicker. (Some filters won't let you snigger, tho it seems not to be an issue here.)

I like Snickers bars.
energy_snickers.gif
They have Nougatocity, are Substantialicious, and inhabit that utopian wonderland known as Peanutopolis.

I don't know if I'd like Sniggers bars nearly so much, were such a thing available. Doesn't sound as crunchy somehow.

PS, I never took you for a queen. I admire your bravery in coming out.

zoomer

"^"?

Just what do you mean by "^"?

I agree with you about Walter Johnson, but perhaps he would have done the Senators more good if he had hit his stride before mid-season.

shanghai joe

zoomer said:
Aaaa, snigger all you want. Or snicker. (Some filters won't let you snigger, tho it seems not to be an issue here.)

I like Snickers bars.
energy_snickers.gif
They have Nougatocity, are Substantialicious, and inhabit that utopian wonderland known as Peanutopolis.

I don't know if I'd like Sniggers bars nearly so much, were such a thing available. Doesn't sound as crunchy somehow.

koool,

call me by my true name..........queenie queenie queenie

shanghai joe

zoomer said:

I like Snickers bars.
energy_snickers.gif

snickers?? drop the S in front!

queenie..........yep that's do nicely for my 3rd id on ebay

spitfire

:oops: :oops: I am squirming like a worm at the moment,with a throbbing red face,full of embarrasment :oops: :oops:
I do apologise to both Mr Lever and Mr Chapman for mixing the names up when i posted.I feel like i have just appeared in the Happy Days episode,where Fonzie jumps the shark... not the sort of thing a man can live down easily :lol: :oops: :lol: