• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E mail hacked warning to all members

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello all members, I have just found out that my e amil has been hacked by some jerk not only using a very similar e mail but also my full name and knickname, look out for this email> [email protected] this IS NOT me , he has been e mailing forum and other contact people claiming to be me and stuck overseas,lost passport/credits cards and needing loan to get home .

Pleas all look out for this don't open/delete, i will have to get my PC totally redone now, possibly even a new harddrive beacuse of this , I really hope GOD puts a Whammy on this jerk for all the hassles he's causing me and whoever he e mails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the troubles if you got this "BOGUS" e mail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Jaguar46

This is a common happening. Jerks are hacking peoples email addresses, then emailing the addresses these bogus "I am stuck" messages, trying to scam money. Contact your email provider to get your address back.