• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dubow mfg

Flightengineer

I can wear a thin jumper under the Dubow under and it is a comfy combo, Dmitry. I'd hope it will only get better as the jacket relaxes as it breaks in.

Thank you for your answer.
My ELC Star has (relatively to other A-2 contracts) bit narrow armholes and with a T-shirt and shirt it fit just super, but with a thick sweater I feel a little tightness in my armpits - this is a fee for a beautiful tight "fighter fit" of the Star.
So I sometimes think about ordering one Dubow for more cold weather.
But to be honest I don't really like to wait long, during this time my mood can change :) Sometimes I also think about Brett's BK Dubow :).
That's all just my thoughts only.

Lorenzo_l

Thank you for your answer.
My ELC Star has (relatively to other A-2 contracts) bit narrow armholes and with a T-shirt and shirt it fit just super, but with a thick sweater I feel a little tightness in my armpits - this is a fee for a beautiful tight "fighter fit" of the Star.
So I sometimes think about ordering one Dubow for more cold weather.
But to be honest I don't really like to wait long, during this time my mood can change :) Sometimes I also think about Brett's BK Dubow :).
That's all just my thoughts only.

I understand about the wait, Dmitry - it took six months from the moment I ordered mine until it was delivered. All I can say is I am more than pleased with the Dubow, it is a great jacket at a very good price. Well made, patterned after an original, comfortable to wear, good quality horsehide. It was well worth the wait in my case.

Flightengineer

Yes, I see that this is a damn good jacket. And yours, and Brett's and Grant other members here who ordered and got and post pics here.
But I have not yet decided finally to order...
I now have 2 A2 jackets and I would like to spend money on a wearable original (I still dream of finding it in size 42 in good condition for a reasonable price - this forum shows that this happens sometimes).

Flightengineer

Well, I still have a brand new BK Dubow 42 long (inch added to body and sleeves) for sale, for immediate delivery ;)

It keeps me from buying right now your jacket an extra inch in the length, I'm not very sure that it will suit me OK (an extra inch in the sleeve does not bother me, I love long sleeves). And...GBP against the RR is not sweet either today.