• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dubow mfg

zoomer

I have an email in asking for the measures of sizes 46/48. I'll share when I get a reply.

Brettafett

Requested measurements for a 40 and 42 (seems to be same as I received from BK a while back. Makes sense).
Adding length to sleeve and/or body is possible, but no tweaking of patterns. Only purple knit available, no mid brown.
Looking forward reviews/ feedback and seeing fit pics...

size 40
pit to pit 21.5
shoulders 17.5
back 24.25
sleeve 25.25

size 42
pit to pit 22.5
shoulders 18
back 24.5
sleeve 25.5

Technonut2112

Seems they are no longer on Ebay.

Which makes their site the only place to order, and at the mercy of a potential extended wait exceeding the protection time limits of many debit / credit cards.. Not to mention a price increase compared to the eBay $$.

No thanks... I did want to order one, but after pulling their eBay listing, I just went ahead and ordered one of those sweet-looking Chinese 'Pirate' brand RW 1401-P veg-tanned HH repros for $433.00 USD. ;) I am protected under 'Ali-Pay', and my bank that way. I should have the jacket in a couple of weeks (perhaps sooner).. :)

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=35810366041&sku=20509:28391;1627207:6588790

TB20lBQipXXXXcoXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!924888469.jpg

Brettafett

Funny that.
I was looking at the same jacket, comparing a few of these Chinese repops... The 1401 seems to be the better one for me regs measurements. Looking very forward to seeing yours.
For the price, these are hard to pass...