• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dont ever do this !!!!!!

groundpound

A WHILE BACK I POSTED ABOUT AN OLD d-1 THAT I HAD over oiled. i wanted to get some of the oil out. well after much debating and pondering, i figured that the jacket wasnt really wearable in the first place so i would try to soak some of the oil out of it with sunlight and hot water in the bathub. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!!!!!!!! dont ever try to do this. the jacket literally shrunk to half of its size and is a bout as strong as wet paper. it is absolutely ruined. this might seem obvious to some of the more seasoned collectors on here, but i guess it was a learning experience for me that in hindsight seems like a pretty silly thing to do. the only saving grace her is that the jacket wasnt much better than a parts jacket to begin with and if i hadnt done this to it it would have just sat around collecting dust and rotting anyway. there. i have bared my soul to the world. dont ever make the mistake that i did.

dujardin

helloooo,

sorry to read this bad experience you have done.
and many thanks to prevent us so that we can avoid this big trouble.
just need to search another one. and get the chance to get one at low price.
so, hope you will pass this sad moment;
all my friendship to you.

byebyeeeeeeeeeee marcel