• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doniger Bargain

Thomas.m

Size tag 42, but fits like a 38, very strange pattern. My GW Dubow 20960 has size tag of 46, and it fitted like true size 10 years ago, right now it fits only like 42

coolhandluke

I'll get you guys some better fit pics as soon as I can bear the 90 degree heat. Based on my measuring, the rear shoulder width is 18", which is much more in-line with the size tag. I'm absolutely thrilled to have my first GW. A big thank you to the seller!

Edit: updated with outdoor photo.

20220606_201143.jpg

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Nice. Glad someone got it. Seen it listed for quite some time and looked like a good deal but too small for me.

I haven't paid much attention to the Doniger pattern prior to now. Super pleased with the fit as it is nice and slim in the arms and torso which fits my build well. The placement of the epaulets and the collar and pocket flap shapes are also quite striking.

Nickb123

Yeah, you’ll never find another contract as unique as the Doniger.

Why I sold mine I can’t really put my finger on. Head must have been screwed on backwards that day. ;)

Maybe it’s time to get in the queue.

Officer Dibley

Save your money for your utility bills. Or brace to burn your jackets to keep warm.

The arrogance of a bunch of hipsters thinking $700 is a good price when so many in all of our countries are living on the streets.

Perhaps sell your collections & donate the money to those lovely Big Pharma companies that kept you all alive through that terrible cold virus. Show your grattitude.

Or donate to that Zelensky some of you have a man crush on.