• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Diamond NASA Jacket

Pilot

Thx.. But the SB jacket is a joke if you compare the details of my “Ex”... please just take time and do so if interested...
Anyway, sold is sold... but it surely was far away high up all details accounted from a SB... with all due respect...

Last edited:

Wholenineyards

Thx.. But the SB jacket is a joke if you compare the details of my “Ex”... please just take time and do so if interested...
Anyway, sold is sold... but it surely was far away high up all details accounted from a SB... with all due respect...
Let me stand corrected then, mine was just a wild assed guess. Put no meaning to it, please...

herk115

Congrats!
nice jackets and flight suit.
Any photos of the jacket’s Flite label?
Thx. a lot and a great WE to all.
Ask and ye shall receive.
DSC_3723.JPG

Adama36

I bought a size 46 and it fits beautifully. The sleeves may look too long but really, it's a minor detail and is no problem when I'm reaching for something. All of my jacket sleeves are a bit long; it's just the way I'm built. View attachment 31922View attachment 31923View attachment 31924View attachment 31925View attachment 31926I have a bit of a paunch which the jacket accommodates quite well. I'm 5-10 1/2, 185 lbs. The jacket has excellent repro Flite Wear tags inside and I should have photographed them. Sorry...my bad. I'm holding an authentic real-deal Apollo Flite Wear suit so you can compare the repro with the actual material from back then.

Nice jacket. Could you tell me how long is the back from collar to boom ?