• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Diamond Dave Poughkeepsie W535ac28560 Sz 42

Roughwear

I bought this magnificent cowhide Poughkeepsie A2 from Dave last year. It is a superb reproduction of the iconic Poughkeepsie A2. Although tagged a 42 it fits the same as my original size 44.

As you can see the cowhide had much pronounced grain and is very close to the leather used originals from this large contract. I have included two comparison pictures for information. The details are spot on. The zip is a repro Waldes, but I have added an original Talon puller. It is well sewn together and the stitch count appears to be the same as on my original. It is a comfortable fit and I really can't praise it enough!

CBI

looks the part really well. nice to see one of these with good pics from an owner.

Not saying Dave's pics are wanting...........

bretron

Really digging Dave's expanding palate, and this jacket is no exception. The fit is spot on. Congrats Andy, and thx for sharing