• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delusional eBay seller

Edward

there's patching then there's tacky. that is one way to ruin the look and value of a jacket for sure. it will take a special kind of person to not only pay that but to wear it in public. that thing is absolutely hideous.

D

Deleted member 7265

LOL

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 225
D

Deleted member 7265

If anyone on VLJ is interested for buying, I will give some discount. Hurry, do not miss this rare opportunity!

Smithy

And whilst you're about it I've got this rather lovely tower in gay ol' Paris that I'm thinking of putting up for sale. Really lovely, good central location...

tibor

Seems the sort of play that someone knows nobody would want that many patches on a jacket, but hopes that a high price will make it seem rare and desirable. Me thinks this strategy is unlikely to yield results.

Rory Schultz

Is this another questionable jacket? He claims it is made by ADEFA and used by Luftwaffe pilot. But the main zipper looks to be replaced along with a few other items on it. The snaps look post war. Here is the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153575326215?ViewItem=&item=153575326215s-l1600 QUESTION.jpg I KNOW YOU GUYS KNOW A LOT MORE THAN I DO......but ADEFA was disbanded by 1939. Leather items were labeled ADEBE but still the majority of Luftwaffe pilots private purchase jacket were French or Czech made were they not?