• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deck Jacket BOB DONG

Leviathan

Painted over a Bob Dong Deck jacket. It’s a bit large on me but wasn’t able to sell it as is soooo I painted it! Being in the US Navy it looked weird walking around with US Navy across the back of the jacket outside of work and most people didn’t want to buy it like that. Used some good fabric paints
Whatcha gents think?
Great paint buddy. I was thinking of painting my BD for the very same reason (the US NAVY stencil). What kind of color did u use?

Heyjude7

Great paint buddy. I was thinking of painting my BD for the very same reason (the US NAVY stencil). What kind of color did u use?
I used a white fabric paint base and mixed pigments to get the desired color (I.e. flesh tone, bomb green, etc)
After I was all done I gave a layer of Angelus acrylic finisher/sealer
The fabric paint I got from Michaels but you can grab it anywhere

Ace73

Hi i'm wanting to buy a Bronson N1 deck jacket and the only thing I'm hung up on is the sizing. I wear a 38 in buzz rickson model and was wondering if Bronson measured the same? thank you
Hey bud.. I know it's been three years since you posted this comment. But I'm wondering if you already have the Bronson Deck jacket you were thinking to get. I have a Bronson jacket the one they sale for $279.00 size 42 , khaki color,but unfortunately there sizes run small so..it's too small on me. I think it'll fit you perfectly. If you're interested I can give you a good deal on it. Thanks