• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deck hook jacket help ugently needed

Tim P

Hi all.
Bagged a ralph lauren take on a USN hook fastening deck jacket.. the type with the firefighter style snap hooks and eyes... which, apart from being unlined, no biggie is, as usual a superb repro considering it is a high st fashion garment. It is in great shape too but for a flaw.. one of the front fastening eyelets has come out and another ideally needs replacing (actually a third is touch and go.....)
Before I sew the hole to stop additional fraying is ANYONE able to help me source the elongated eyelets I need? ;)
Many thanks
Tim

asiamiles

Tim P said:
Bagged a ralph lauren take on a USN hook fastening deck jacket.. the type with the firefighter style snap hooks and eyes... which, apart from being unlined, no biggie is, as usual a superb repro considering it is a high st fashion garment. It is in great shape too but for a flaw.. one of the front fastening eyelets has come out and another ideally needs replacing (actually a third is touch and go.....

I picked up one of their Field Jackets in a sale and one of the pocket snaps went within a few days. Definitely not the quality you'd expect.