• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DD out of business??

DJS48

Hi all,

Have been trying to establish contact with DD without result. Anyone know if DD is still operating?

Regards,
Don

DJS48

I have sent several email and sent a pm and no reply. I am still in China and at times my email are "rejected" See what happens. Thanks MeachamLake.
Don

Cocker

That's what I was gonna sugget, maybe try via FB:

Juanito

I am friends with him on Facebook. He just posted on there--something about FedEx not delivering packages.

DJS48

I dropped FB, Oct. 2016. I will try to "catch" him here or wait until I return to the US next week to try contact. Thanks guys.

Regards,
Don

timmbo

He's still going, but in my experience has been slow to reply, often not replying until chased several times - I've got a Buco J21 on order (paid mid-March); there were delays in leather getting delivered, and was told 22nd May that my jacket was about to be made "the coming weekend" - had an email last week saying it "would be made soon".

Patience is a virtue!

timmbo

Just as an update, Dave did let me know 3 weeks ago that he has had a bereavement, and understandably has been otherwise occupied; he did say he “will be getting back to things soon”, but I do not know when that will be.

Hopefully this is informative for those of you who are waiting to hear back from him.

ausreenactor

It's easy to get over anxious when you think 'your World' is impacted by an unanswered email or two. I got praised for patience with Jerome. I thought of it as empathy and compassion for what he was going through with his Dad. I just contemplated what it would be like if I was facing the same circumstances.

Look forward to seeing DD back in action.... when he is ready.

B-Man2

It’s always difficult to get through the bereavement process, but for most of us eventually we do, but everyone handles it in their own time and their own way.
He’ll be back...

ausreenactor

I just wish the Crushers were still an option. Superior have it covered though at a cheaper price, so not holding my breath.

ausreenactor

Society Brand do the good ones. Had just run 3.6 miles and 4.5 miles on the bike. Brain fade... American Patrol are another good source.

Superior do the Civil War schtuff

Good pick up. You passed the test.;)