• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Brown.........deeb7.....RIP

PADDY_M

He's the soul of this old hanger of ours. Still hard to believe he's no longer here in body, but his 'spirit' is ever present.

Cobblers161

When the forum disappeared last year and there was the threat of it not returning it was Deeb and his posts I feared losing most.

He lives on and lives strong. Sorely missed.

PADDY_M

We do not always appreciate what we have until we no longer have it and only 'then' do we realise just how special some people are.
It's individuals like David & other people who have died (as I grow older myself) that makes me try to be more 'aware' of these special & unique individuals in my life 'now' & enjoy each moment I'm lucky enough to share with them.
With some people you just feel privileged to have them cross your path...

Cheers David!

PADDY_M

I was just thinking of David the other day. I can't believe he's been gone so long as it seems just like yesterday when the news of his sudden passing came through the wires. He still holds such a presence here amongst the members and it's due testiment to the character and good soul that he was & no doubt continues to be, just across in the next room. ❤️

ausreenactor

I was just thinking of David the other day. I can't believe he's been gone so long as it seems just like yesterday when the news of his sudden passing came through the wires. He still holds such a presence here amongst the members and it's due testiment to the character and good soul that he was & no doubt continues to be, just across in the next room. ❤
Well said Paddy.