• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Brown.........deeb7.....RIP

David....(deeb7)...... passed suddenly and peacefully last night......21 Feb 2012.......RIP mate.

Bevan

Deeb7Original4.jpg
Deeb7zoomer.jpg

Last visited: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 2:47 am
Total posts: 5554

Death Notice - http://notices.nzherald.co.nz/obituarie ... =156074501

Online Guest Book - http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/lvrj/gu ... 1&cid=full

Dr H

WTF :shock:
Seriously Bevan?
Damn...damn!... what a loss.
Go quietly David - a real pleasure knowing you, albeit through the ether.
Going to miss you.

Vcruiser

Oh no..!
What happened??
Was it something he knew was coming..?
Please let us know more Bevan.
I'm heartsick. What a loss....

Van Brown

A

Anonymous

If someone knows how to contact his family, maybe we could kick in for flowers.

Jason

Thanks for letting us know Bevan, if you're in touch with his family, let them know his VLJ family are thinking of him the world over.

Very sad news.

David Brown...deeb7......RIP

As per my post on the Announcements Board....David passed away suddenly last night 21 Feb 2012..RIP mate.....

Bevan

SuinBruin

What awful news. David was such a presence here... so knowledgeable, and helpful, with a subdued yet marked sense of humor. You really got to know him through his posts.

RIP David, you are missed. If there is going to be a collection/card/whatever from the forum, count me in for at least a few bucks. This must have been a terrible shock to his family and my heart goes out to them.

matt

ButteMT61

chitchat said:
If someone knows how to contact his family, maybe we could kick in for flowers.

I'm in. Man, this is the second time this has happened in a forum I participate in. I didn't believe the other one either until the kid's brother came in and told us it was true. He was only 22, and it was right before Xmas.

Count me in if there's a group offering.

:cry: Scott

CBI

Re: David Brown...deeb7......RIP

RIP - that was sudden.

Please post an obituary if you can.

Life can be really fleeting sometimes!

deand

Re: David Brown...deeb7......RIP

My prayers are with his family. A grand participant in this forum. And though we never met, a friend.

dean

Andrew

Unbelievable Bevan. I'm shocked and saddened by this terrible news. I understand he's been a great mate to you as well.

He's been fundamental to the forum for so many years and will be acutely missed. Personally i'm going to miss seeing him on every time I log on since he's so close to my time zone, a consistent flow of level intelligent posts and his considerate birthday heads up.

Bevan, I hope that in time you'll be able to tell us more about this, i'm sure we're all in the same boat wondering just what has happened.

Very sad to lose a Kiwi Brother.

Atticus

I just glanced through David's last posts. Just yesterday he seemed so normal. Damn, I'm saddened to hear this. I'm sure he wouldn't agree, but David was the backbone of this forum. It isn't going to be the same without him.

Geoff

derleicaman

I always enjoyed reading David's posts over the years. Even though I never met him, he always seemed like an old friend here on VLJ. Your presence will be missed, and the forum won't be the same without you. RIP.

watchmanjimg

This is horrible news. David was definitely a major asset to VLJ and a nice guy to boot. I'll miss having him around, and I'd be happy to contribute to a collection in his honor.