• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Brown.........deeb7.....RIP

Lebensgefahr

Shocking news.
RIP David.A truly nice bloke.One of lifes gentlemen.

My thoughts are with your family.

Count me in for a collection.

jack aranda

Re: David Brown...deeb7......RIP

David was a great guy. I can't believe I won't be seeing his avatar or reading his sage, wry comments. Words can't tell how sad his passing makes me. There are too few like him. RIP, David.

havocpaul

I have like so many here spent some time trying to get my head round this news. What positive thing that has struck me as it did a while back when I lost a dear friend suddenly, is that, for all the criticism of 'modern' ways of communication such as emails, texts, social networking and forums, what it does achieve is to leave us with his written word, words that will for all of us be a reminder of why we loved the guy. I know since I lost my friend I have been able to re-read her texts, emails and that has and will always keep her close...David will I'm sure always be with us, hopefully remaining here for as long as the forum continues.

Peter Graham

Nice sentiments Paul, and very true. This is all so sad. Small communities feel loss more and in our little community here he will never be replaced.

deand

David's passing reveals how useful the internet is for enlarging ones circle of friends throughout the world, and then how hard it is to see one of it's close yet distant souls have to leave. According to what I believe...David lives! I look forward to seeing him when the hour comes.

dean

Jeff M

I'm new here...but already had the pleasure of David's posts.
I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to know him better. :(

ties70

Such heartbreaking news...

David, rest in peace....the knowledge you have left in your posts is enough for us to learn for a lifetime!

Thanks a lot for being a major part of VLJ...I will miss you!

Ties

ButteMT61

From havocpaul:

6773899268_fc383fc71d_b.jpg

stevetfire

m444uk said:
David notched up a score of 5554 posts before checking out.

RIP
As a newcomer here it is very noticable for sure, In that David appears in nearly every topic I seem to open.....obviously a huge shock and loss to many of you fellas out there, .........Sorry Guys a tough deal indeed. :(

dujardin

i remember this post

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3701&hilit=signal

Zoomer had a genius idea to create a signal

superDavid.png

this signal reflect perfectly who was David, our super friend.

i will really miss him :cry:

David, you will stay in our heart for always
thanks for all

sincerelly yours
Marcel

i remember i call him very affectuously my ''human encyclopedy''.

it was on wish list if a day i had the chance to travel the world, to visit as many friends (of this this forum) as possible.
he was on the top of the list (in second place).
now it's too late, damned...

Roughwear

I am absolutely shocked! David was such a knowledgeable member, who always contributed positively and often with humour to so many threads. My sympathy goes to his family and friends. He will be very much missed.