• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Date an A2 jacket

Gilchaya

Hello, I would like to know how can you date an A2 jacket, where can you find the contract with the maker, thanks in advance.

B-Man2

Hi
One of the best investments that you can make if you like this hobby, is to purchase a copy of Gary Eastman’s book, “ Type A-2 Identification Manual” . It will provide you with all of the information you are asking about, as well as info on several other subjects such as the zippers and components used to make the jackets . It’s worth the $100.00 purchase price .
Regards
DF674C0D-3A94-474F-AB3B-BB70DC33B669.jpeg

2BM2K

There is a list of contracts on the forum;

johnwayne

Think you’ll also find that a former member here (Roughwear/Andrew Swatland) has also posted info on FB Original Owners group that a full list is there in the intro information!

entertainment

When I first saw the thread title, I thought the thread would describe some sort of replacement for OKCupid or Tinder. I wish I could say that I'm just making a joke, but I'm not. I'm a bit disappointed.