• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dark brown RAF 1944 Pattern by eastman

Hawkeye

its certainly...unique looking. But to me it just doesnt look right, certainly nothing like the black haired Irvin Andrew has. And I'm not a big fan of the finish of the hide. But, I'm sure someone will find it to their liking.
The normal looking late-war multi-panel jacket with the standard hide they sell ever once in a while is fantastic however, I wouldnt mind getting myself one of those.

Roughwear

Well it is the best late War repro Irvin around. I like the brown fleece and yes I have seen originals in this shade. The fleece was not dyed then, but just the natural colour like my black fleeced original. I have bought the size 44 for an everyday wearer in the winter to save wearing my originals so much! And the price is excellent. I will post photos when it arrives.

Jamesp

Look forward to the pictues.

Be good for work or on a vintage motorcycle, due to the dark fleece.

If they had a 40/42 I would be very tempted at that price.

Cool avatar John.

Roughwear

John Lever said:
Some +ve feedback to Gary at ELC might ensure it becomes a regular item.

Well let's hope it does become a regular item, especially as it is a desirable design which is not commonly made.

Geir

I have emailed ELC and tried to convince them that this jacket should be a regular item.

Roughwear

Geir said:
I have emailed ELC and tried to convince them that this jacket should be a regular item.

I will do the same once the jacket arrives and providing its as good as in the pic!