• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CVG-11 , my latest leather patch work ......

EMBLEMHUNTER

Here's my latest leather patch work , CVG-11 , enjoy :)

CVG-11.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

Gold. How many would you say, on average, you produce a month?
Gold. How many would you say, on average, you produce a month?
Well this year and last has been a fairly "busy" one for me ,I'd say approx. average 2-3 month for those two years , it varies ……..sometimes I get multiple orders from one person, other times one offs from several different people , so kind of hard to say exact amount …..

ausreenactor

It's consistent though and I trust you cover your time and expenses. I have hit the Like button your FB posts many, many times over the years. Keep up the good (Great!) work.

EMBLEMHUNTER

It's consistent though and I trust you cover your time and expenses. I have hit the Like button your FB posts many, many times over the years. Keep up the good (Great!) work.
First off , much thanks for all the "Likes" you've added , they're appreciated , and yes I try my best to get the patches as close to original image as possible, been at it now off/on 30+ years and still enjoying it , all the best :)