• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom order Leather Sqd/Grp patches made

EMBLEMHUNTER

Thanks 6148th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I enjoy making them , most have gone to veterans, some collectors/re-inactors and some to a few musuems .

EMBLEMHUNTER

Just finished a 403rd Bombardment Squadron "Mareeba Butchers" and a 43rd Bombardment Group , working on a USS Drum right now and coming in soon a 407th Bombardment Squadron .

EMBLEMHUNTER

USS Drum finished and now working on a 323rd Bombardment Group & 453rd Bombardment Squadron , will post photos of all when time permits

EMBLEMHUNTER

Just finished 5 patches of the P-47 unit 463rd Fighter Squadron , will post photos of them and a few others soonest .............

EMBLEMHUNTER

I have added a Lot of new patch photos to my Facebook page , type the below title onto the FB search bar and it'll go to it ,, enjoy !!!!!
"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

EMBLEMHUNTER

Some new patch photos added and more coming soon , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On facebook ...............

EMBLEMHUNTER

Have recently added some new Leather patch work and will be adding some more soon, see the page

On facebook

AirCorpsDrew

How much for the 447th Squadron Patch, and also for a 321st BG patch?

Thanks!
Drew

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 353

EMBLEMHUNTER

How much for the 447th Squadron Patch, and also for a 321st BG patch?

Thanks!
Drew
Hello Drew, thanks for your inquiry :) I make the patches in a 5-6 inch size "ANY" unit WW2 $55.00 each/total including postage (US orders) overseas $65.00) , if you wish to order I accept personal Check or US Postal Money orders only as I don't have Paypal etc . What is your e mail, adress please and I'll send you my mailing adress, thanks again !!!!

tibor

Beautiful work... Rally enjoy your pages. Do you do custom work, that wasn't necessarily an actual unit patch?

EMBLEMHUNTER

Beautiful work... Rally enjoy your pages. Do you do custom work, that wasn't necessarily an actual unit patch?
Hello tibor, it depends on what the design is and the size, I can't do some if they're very small in details etc ..... But I have done them non military etc ...................
Do you have an image of what you want ??????