• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COVID-19 and Jacket Makers

Micawber

LOOOOOL! WTF is this? Did they lose their minds or something? You can't walk, you can't drink alcohol, you can't meet with your friends, now you can't get laid as many times as you can. What else will they forbid? Eating? Drinking water? Breathing? BTW, if anyone stop breathing once and for all, there will be no coronavirus pandemic :D

:D:eek:o_O:oops: :D:D:D

WTF is it, irony that's what it is...

RainbowStalin

Easter Message from The SNP

That's a good one too. I laughed my ass off for two times now :D The only problem is - the good laughter is rare in our days. I have a lot of trouble because of Covid-19 right now. The main is - I have lost my job because of it. And I don't know what to do with it. Maybe some advice? I've heard that the companies are still searching for the sales managers and etc. Maybe this will work?

LiquidBlue

That's a good one too. I laughed my ass off for two times now :D The only problem is - the good laughter is rare in our days. I have a lot of trouble because of Covid-19 right now. The main is - I have lost my job because of it. And I don't know what to do with it. Maybe some advice? I've heard that the companies are still searching for the sales managers and etc. Maybe this will work?

Same shit, buddy. We all have problems with money these days. By the way, being a sales manager requires some special talents. To be honest, I tried to work as sales manager and I failed. It was a goddamn hell for me. If you're capable to sell stuff - go ahead. I prefer to solve the money problem another way. I like gambling. I always was a good poker player and after I had lost my job as a construction worker, I started to gamble. For me it has somehow been easier than selling stuff. One of my friends sent me an article from the professionalrakeback.com site about gambling and I decided to try it. Now I'm a professional poker player, LOL.

Last edited:

LiquidBlue

When I was a poor sales rep many many moons ago I had a small dog who I called Sales Manager.
You might ask why - well all it did all day long was sit on its arse and whine.
And if you’ve ever had a Sales Manager ....

I laughed my ass off on this one :D But, you're a little wrong. Because sales managers really do something. Telling people bullshit, for example. This was a second reason I quited. My morale doesn't allow me to deceive people.

Last edited:

Ken at Aero Leather

Looks like we'll all be wearing masks in Scotland now..........

The latest trend in home made masks is to make one from an old bra but, please only use the left breast cup...................nobody want's to look a right tit in their mask, now do they?

On the subject of a right pair of tits, I'm thinking about getting a set of these for myself and Mrs Ken for when we next venture down to the offie

STEVE S.

Looks like we'll all be wearing masks in Scotland now..........

The latest trend in home made masks is to make one from an old bra but, please only use the left breast cup...................nobody want's to look a right tit in their mask, now do they?

On the subject of a right pair of tits, I'm thinking about getting a set of these for myself and Mrs Ken for when we next venture down to the offie

over here, the feminists are all converting their pink vagina protest hats into face masks. Only problem they are having with them is figuring out why their breath smells so bad now.. ;)

Flash Badger

Don't know if you've seen the one whe Janey G is in the crowd while NS is talking Peter. They have a wee bit banter and I think Nicola comes over as very normal and funny. I've always like NS and how she deals with personal shecht she gets and how she responds to the "McCannae" clan.

Garry

Ken at Aero Leather

Don't know if you've seen the one whe Janey G is in the crowd while NS is talking Peter. They have a wee bit banter and I think Nicola comes over as very normal and funny. I've always like NS and how she deals with personal shecht she gets and how she responds to the "McCannae" clan.

Garry

Got a link?

petermack09

Garry
I’ve see most of them,,but what really make me laugh is the wee woman who occasionally does the signing,,,you know the one that is totally over the top,,ffs I wouldn’t like her to catch me sneaking a jacket into the house,she would batter lumps out me ,,

Ken at Aero Leather

Still locked down up here say's Nicola...........stay in the hoose but use the garden
Could be worse,. I hear guns are selling faster than food in the good old US of A as folk arm up to protect their Cornflakes from intruders
Reminded me of this..............surely the answer to the gun debate

ausreenactor

Finding some poignant memes that are reflecting my evolving opinion of the pandemic..

FB_IMG_1606025313443.jpg

Our Aged care homes here are pressured as the infirm are not passing at the usual rates. Hospice care and palliative care is at a premium.

The big meme that got me thinking was related to 'Imagine a virus so deadly you need a test to verify if you have it?'

We surged in Victoria five months ago. We have no active cases. Australia is blessed as an island continent and has two dozen or so cases.

A state election held recently was successful in keeping the incumbent Premier who shut the borders elected. Fear is what is making people scared? It is perpetuating itself. Imagine Ebola getting loose?

Is anyone else thinking differently after this 'annus horribilus'?

Saint-ex

You can always divert an image or distort reality a little bit. The distinction between bad faith and false information is fine.
This image can make you laugh, it's true that the surgical mask seems obsolete compare of the protective equipment put in parallel.
But this is forget that no one said that this mask protected the wearer. It prevents the wearer from contaminating those around him.

The nuance is a notion that has disappeared in political or public discourse. We must necessarily be for or against. Believe it or not.

I know someone, 45 years old without co-morbidity, who developed a serious form. He spent 6 weeks in intensive care, 4 of which were in a coma.
And several friends who have lost loved ones.

We can laugh about it, but it always seems unreal when it's other people. ;)

Grant

Well said, Saint. It's easy for those blessed to live in areas not affected to laugh about it now, but I find no humor in it as it rages across the US.

ausreenactor

The only way that Australia did so well was to enforce the hardest lockdown in the World. Many citizens in many countries would see what we endured as an invasion of civil liberties. What I was trying to drive at was the manner in which 'normal' mortality rates have dropped. Misadventure, road deaths, pneumonia and influenza have all dropped. I could probably Google the 'mortality rates' around the World and compare the figures to explain it. Here is one.

Tianna works in health care and has become frustrated at being the target of abuse because she can not source care solutions for the elderly in the area. Families can't fathom that 'the oldies' are not dying like they used to.

The majority of the deaths have been from sectors of the community working security at quarantine sites AND doing second jobs like pizza worker, Uber driver. The four month second wave started in Victoria because the Premier here refused Defence Force assistance and went for Union labour. The only state to refuse assistance.

Third World countries are being decimated; however, nobody REALLY cares about them.

There are high risk elements in the community and Shelby, our youngest daughter, has a heart condition. I was the bad guy here when I stopped our oldest daughter from seeing her friends and boyfriend. I took it more serious than most. I went off base 10 times from March to early June.

Only posted the initial observation after a family had ripped into Tianna at work because their Mum could not get an aged care bed.

I can't predict the reduction in natural causes deaths will happen in the northern hemisphere this winter as your freedom of movement is not as restricted, country dependent of course.

You can't expect the spread not to occur if you are not locked down and masks are still an option.