• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cover Alls / Overall

Thomas Koehle

I was looking for an overall to wear when on vintage motorbike-meets for quiet some time until i found some denim coveralls made by PIKE BROTHERS

Yeah they fit - but in order to get them "personalised" i forwarded 'em to the "Stencil Wizzard" Ties to get some markings on

Finally got things sorted and was in the mood to do some stitching and placed the nametag on the chest (nametag was made by Ties)

This is what Ties came up with:

8L9ZN9g.jpg

xoGwyLD.jpg

dVssbX8.jpg

F0O49wI.jpg

The "killmarks" say "13 motorbikes restored / built up" and 1 Jeep

YEvwXTB.jpg

YT0nP1W.jpg

WIergdX.jpg

backside shows the famous "Bar 'n Shield" together with my bike and a very eager bee as a reminiscense to the "C-Bees" of WW2

with the stencil of the motorbike i think he really nailed the look of my 48 PAN

Sleeves say "4444 Speed Shop" coz i used to run a small business named "4444Design" whe i worked on bikes back in my days in Beijing - origin for that "4444" was China - chinese word for the digit "4" sounds similar like the word for "death" and is "nono" in China - in some Hotels they do not even have a 4th floor or romm numbers with a 4 in it ...