• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple of vansons

KissMyMuscle

Sleeves fit the same but the Enfield feels like a true 44,the cobras probably closer to a big 42 ,
I am 5-10, 200 lbs. Do you need to shorten the sleeve lengths on your Vanson? Kim works in Vanson told me the enfield in size 44 with a 27 sleeve lengths. It seems made for someone 6 foot 4.

petermack09

No need to shorten the sleeves,,I’m 5-9 and the sleeves are fine ,,my knuckles would be dragging on the ground at 27 inches:)
Going by your measurements as long as you don’t have monkey length arms the Enfield should fit great.

KissMyMuscle

No need to shorten the sleeves,,I’m 5-9 and the sleeves are fine ,,my knuckles would be dragging on the ground at 27 inches:)
Going by your measurements as long as you don’t have monkey length arms the Enfield should fit great.
I have a average length arm. I worry the sleeve will be too long. Do you find it is uncomfortable when the sleeve is overly long?

If possible , could you tell me your E and enfield's measurements? I am in size 44 too.

petermack09

I have a average length arm. I worry the sleeve will be too long. Do you find it is uncomfortable when the sleeve is overly long?

If possible , could you tell me your E and enfield's measurements? I am in size 44 too.
I don’t wear any jacket with overly long sleeves so I wouldn’t know if it was uncomfortable,I imagine it would be ,both Enfield and e have 26 inch sleeves & fit perfectly.Are you buying a vanson? :)

KissMyMuscle

I don’t wear any jacket with overly long sleeves so I wouldn’t know if it was uncomfortable,I imagine it would be ,both Enfield and e have 26 inch sleeves & fit perfectly.Are you buying a vanson? :)
Yes, I am staring on Fedora's sale section. The vanson's cafe racer style seems frequently pop out or wait for sale. I have a vanson chopper in size 43/Large with 26 inches along the cruve sleeve lengths, it past my knuckles 1.5 inches ,just above my knuckles. I always worry their model a,b and enfield's sleeve lengths will be overly long like 27 sleeve lengths.

Dubpynchon

Yes, I am staring on Fedora's sale section. The vanson's cafe racer style seems frequently pop out or wait for sale. I have a vanson chopper in size 43/Large with 26 inches along the cruve sleeve lengths, it past my knuckles 1.5 inches ,just above my knuckles. I always worry their model a,b and enfield's sleeve lengths will be overly long like 27 sleeve lengths.
Perfect arm length for the older Cals :)

petermack09

Pete, Very cool. Love the Speed Triple! Great sporttouring - in US anyway. But the CCM!? "Clews"? correct? Is that a 600/650cc? Husqvarna motor? Looks like a very capable dirt tracker/scrambles/bobber. Again from a US perspective.
You mentioned the early G/S (800CC); the original big bike dual sport. I've owned 2. Not great for anyone thing but a lot of fun all around.
Now my persuasion is to R100 GS. I own 4, from '89 to '95.
View attachment 15079
See that talk of bmw,,ended up buying a gs800,,now all I need is to get my legs stretched 3 inches :)
9C8C2752-C7F9-4426-B346-56F6C7E3C410.jpeg