• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could someone please identify this A-2

A

Anonymous

Obviously it's an Eastman !! The photos seem to show a two tone look to it. It also looks like it's goat.
ELC04.jpg

ELC02.jpg

ELCO5.jpg

Cheers,
J_H

Falcon_52

It also looks like it has a collar stand...maybe a "time worn" Pearl Harbor A-2 in the Walnut color? That's my guess.

Noel

Tim P

The pearl harbor jackets are the only ones (that I know of) with eastman name and the 23373 contract number so there you go..

CBI

Darn good looking! I want it. PM me for my mailing address - thanks! :lol:

Swing

Eastman House A-2 in seal goatskin. Looks to be a little lighter brown than my ELC G-1 was, but both jackets have the same red undertones.

~Swing

A

Anonymous

I've got an ELC house in goat and mine ain't nuthin' like this one !! It's plain old boring seal with no undertones :(

I thought it might be a Star but they are only done in horse methinks .......... it looks a lot like the one on Acmedepot under repros.

J_H

Chandler

JACKET_ HEAD said:
I thought it might be a Star but they are only done in horse methinks ..........

My ELC Star is Steer -- and breaking in nicely because I've been wearing it continuously since Autumn hit. None of those undertones, though. Yet.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=760

Chandler