• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cotton lining

warguy

Looks like a lot of that is sold out. I re-did an original A2 last year and wanted top notch lining in the right color for that maker. I called Eastman Leather and spoke to a rep there who was very helpful. In looking at their listings, I found the color I wanted on one of their original maker jackets (a Rough Wear) and they sold me a few yards of that material. It was not cheap mind you, but very nice product and the customer service exemplary. Overseas shipping arrived in 4 days! They even threw in one of their pin up calendars for free. Kevin

Domi88

Thank you very much, it must be a long job to change an interior, especially the snaps and ties near the collar, do you have a price list for installing a lining?

Skyhawk

I have lining material available at Headwind. It is not listed yet on our repair supplies page but it will be soon. In the meantime, I can supply anyone who needs some. I have Burnt Orange, Russet, and Mustard in 100% cotton. I have a rainbow of Rayon including all the G-1 & M422 colors.

warguy

I definitely recommend Headwiind. Skyhawk helped me out with a zipper last week and I got great service. I am glad to hear they are carrying the lining material now. Steve Sellers did the work for me and you can search him on this site to see comments from others as well. He did a fantastic job and is fully capable of handling the snaps and hooks, etc.

warguy

You might check out this thread on repairing an original A2 jacket