• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Costco B 3 jackets and headgear

busdrivermike

I was strolling through Costco today and saw they were selling b 3 jackets, well b 3 styled jackets
I wanted to do some comparison pics with my noble house but was short on time and they were
A little jumpy as apparently someone tried boosting one just prior to me arriving so I took
Pics to share, they also came in black they were about half the weight and thickness of my noble house.
They are a great example of all I could find available here before I found noble house.
From their website:
Product Description
Our Bomber jacket is an exact replica of the original B-3 Bomber jacket that the American Air Force used in WWII. It is made of genuine double faced sheepskin and features soft Napa leather finish on the outside and plush genuine sheepskin on the inside. Two buckles on the collar, adjustable waist straps and sleeves make for a perfect fit, while exposed sheepskin cuffs and waistband and slash pockets add detail and a refined finish to the jacket.

Last edited:

CBI

crappy stuff but cool that maybe this might be a popular thing to wear.............. I may be wrong but a few more vintage looks seem to be popping up. I have noticed plaids are "back" - who would have thought?

mulceber

crappy stuff but cool that maybe this might be a popular thing to wear.............. I may be wrong but a few more vintage looks seem to be popping up. I have noticed plaids are "back" - who would have thought?

I'm looking forward then to being approached by a random stranger who tells me my jacket is nice, and he's got one just like it from Costco.