• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cossack Jackets

bseal

Got one, had one, want to own one?

Find one more appealing than another, why?

Who makes your favorite?

Please post images, and let’s discuss.

Cogerrunt

BK Cossack. Badalassi cowhide.
IMG_20200619_190349-01.jpeg
IMG_20200619_190136-01.jpeg
IMG_20200619_190143-01.jpeg

B-Man2

Nice.... seems like a very comfortable jacket but yet it has a trim looking fit. Have you had its a while? The leather looks like it breaking in nicely.

Last edited:

John Lever

Had two from Levis one goatskin one cow hide, but the unlined goat version was odd to wear.
I was the one who found the jacket the Aero Marine is based on over 15 years ago so have a long term love of them.
My favourite with out doubt would be a Thedi version. Theo is imo just the best when it comes to choosing colour and skins. His patination just puts all others in the shade.
Definitely on my list.

Cogerrunt

Nice.... seems like a very comfortable jacket but yet it has a trim looking fit. Have you had its a while? The leather looks like it breaking in nicely.
It's really comfortable. I gage comfort on how it feels on against the skin. Like a second skin. No bits digging in or seams catching.

Last edited: