Cossack Jackets

Jonesy86

Good looking jacket Jonesy.
Now is that all goat or is the light russet cow hide? It’s a great color combination .
It is all goat, I think JC sources Indian goatskin. It has a decent heft and does soften with wear, even though I have little opportunity to wear leather jackets these days.

B-Man2

It is all goat, I think JC sources Indian goatskin. It has a decent heft and does soften with wear, even though I have little opportunity to wear leather jackets these days.
Oh Man tell me about it.
I’m in Florida and it’s like a Sauna steam bath down here. Why would I ever want collect jackets while I live in this place is beyond me . What was I thinking :rolleyes:

Love cossack jackets. Think that'll be next for me. The RRL version is a near perfect iteration imo (collar could be a little larger perhaps). Gotta give it to RRL, their jacket designs are brilliant. They're experts at creating vintage style jackets that work in modern times. I just dont know about their leather choices and internal construction though? I'd love to find out more details about that. I have their Fenton jacket from a few years back and it looks great but creaks like a pensioner riding a rusty bike!