• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cossack ❤️

Silver Surfer

lil' al was eccentric as we all
IMG_3942.jpg
IMG_3942.jpg
know. a life long vegetarian, he never wore socks, or much more then wool trousers, button up shirt, and when in class a sleeveless sweater. though he owned suits, ties, shoes, etc, he pretty much wore the cossack you see in the picks, as well as the same pair of shoes, indoors and out, all year long except for summer. he wasn't a cheapskate, he just didn't care about clothes that much. I read that he purchased the cossack when he first came to the us of a. here's a pic that I found in the lightning "vintage leather" book, volume # 99. the phot was taken in 1937.

Silver Surfer

Lil al was not a candidate for deification, by his own admission.. about his theory of relativity, I believe this was some thought process that evolved I his late teens early twenties. No mystery about relationship with his wife, as some guys are assholes with women. Oops, sorry, I thought that we were writing about Cossack ( vlj) jackets, and lil al.