• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cooper A-2 value

BluesJunkie

Could you guys help me place a value on this jacket? I have a Cooper A-2 jacket that I bought in the early 90's. This is not a reproduction; it's from the defense contract awarded to Cooper in the late 80's, so well documented here: https://www.vintageleatherjackets.org/threads/how-modern-a-2s-where-reinstated-by-the-usaf.25082/.

I've eaten way too many biscuits over the years and am not even close to fitting in this jacket, so I'm going to sell it. It's in good condition.

IMG_0894.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg
IMG_0896.jpeg

billwong

Mine understanding is the "orange" label is the commercial version. Although identical to the USAF issued jackets.

For reference. I sold my size 40 in mint condition for $75CND. Took a while to unload it

Ed Rooney

I have an orange label just like yours, except it came with nametag Velcro from AAFES. I see them for $50 to $150 USD. Of course there are some that try to sell them for $250+, but I don’t think they have much luck.

Not a bad jacket if you don’t need to raise your arms.

Members online

Latest posts