• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Connectivity

Skyhawk

I have a new phone so it could be my settings. If I am not hooked up to Wi-Fi, My phone will not connect to the site, unless I turn off the Wi-Fi and use data. If I am connected to Wi-Fi, no issues at all.

John Lever

I usually connect using my tablet and home hub unless I am away from home then use mobile data.
Rarely any issues unless signal is poor.

Micawber

Over the past few days this forum has become so very slow, it often hangs or images refuse to load. That's on a variety of hardware, OS, connection sources, browser, AV, no AV. It's just hard work to access and navigate at present and yes, it's just this forum that I have issues with.

Chandler

I've been having good luck for the last week... until today.

Surfed over (was already logged in), got to the New Posts page, clicked a thread... nada.

Happened about 5 times before I gave up. Came back (maybe) an hour later and connected right in.

All from my Android phone via WiFi, FWIW.

Smithy

I still can't change my avatar which makes me think that everything is not back to how it should be.

lgr1613

For the past two or three days I got a 'website connection not secure' message from my server and could not even get to the VLJ website until today.

Chandler

For the past two or three days I got a 'website connection not secure' message from my server and could not even get to the VLJ website until today.
I was getting a notice that gave me a choice of 3 problems, the last being VLJ may be offline, check back later. :confused:

B-Man2

Different opinion here.
I’m just happy that we’re up and running . I don’t think the system is ever going to be perfect, but it’s a free system being offered to us, and unless we are ready to pony up some bucks for something better maybe we should just be happy with what we’re being given . Just a thought