• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conmar zipper

newagegeezer

I was just checking up on a pair of jodhpurs I came across years ago, used to wear them on my classic bikes back when I had a slimmer waist....no markings but a label has been removed that looks similar in size to A2 labels, appear possibly military as the waist lining is very much like A2 lining cotton and the back pocket material is an olive green canvas/cotton. The fly zip is a brass Conmar just like this one, which is how I found this blog, attaching a few pics in case anyone knows anything. Surprisingly the 2 zipped front pockets with the chain/ring pull are Talons with Made in USA mark. The poppers are United Carr.
cheers and thanks in advance if anyone has any clues to origin.

Attachments

• IMG_3528.JPG
    IMG_3528.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 176
  • jodhpurs 831 (640x480).jpg
    jodhpurs 831 (640x480).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 162
  • jodhpurs 832 (480x640).jpg
    jodhpurs 832 (480x640).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 177

robrinay

There’s one of these on sale on eBay - item number 254470828209
The seller says he removed it from a B10 jacket.

newagegeezer

cheers Robrinay, I should have started a new thread on this as it's info on the jodhpurs I wanted , I just came across this particular thread whilst looking up the zip type
thanks anyway