• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Condolences to John Chapman...

ButteMT61

Just read this on his website.

"Special note: John Chapman's mother has passed away after an 18 month illness. John and his sister have been primary care givers over that time, and it has been a difficult for all involved. There are some emails that have not yet been responded to, and will be soon. We deeply appreciate your support and understanding."

I wish you all the best, John. I am currently going through what you have been, and I appreciate the effort and emotions that come with this. My best to you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss.

Scott

Roughwear

It has been a very tough time for John and his family because he lost his mother and his father in law as well. I would echo what Scott has written above and send my sincere condolences to John and his family.

Vcruiser

So sorry John & Family.
I just lost my Wife of 38 years on November 19 after only an 8 week battle with the quite sudden development and discovery of cancer.

PADDY_M

Often we know very little of the personal challenges that face our online friends & in some ways VLJ (& various interest forums) is a brief respite from those things we deal with in our everyday home lives.
My sincere sympathy and heartfelt thoughts go out to those that are dealing with the death of a loved one...
Paddy.

derleicaman

I heard about John's Mom on his Facebook timeline. I debated posting up here about it, but didn't know if John wanted this shared, as he is such a modest person. Having lost both of my parents in the last few years, I know how difficult this is and how everyone handles the loss of their parents in their own way. My thoughts are with John and his family.

blackrat2

I have been in contact with John and as mentioned he is a very humble gent for sure, very sad times for him and Van.
I hope you both will remember the good memories in time and for what it's worth my thoughts are with you both

John

Andrew

Terrible news to hear Van, you are way too young to have had this happen....

So sorry for both you and JC.