• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concho B3

John Lever

Wouldn't wear one because of the adornments but the outer coating looks stunning.

foster

I do not understand why they would market jackets with the adornments like that. I realize it is a motorcycling practice, but it seems like such embellishments would be easy enough to be added upon request at the time of order.

It would be nice to be able to get the jacket without the patch and concho, at a lower price.

MikeyB-17

I'm intrigued by the 'medium weight, easy wear sheepskin'. Presumably not as heavy as a standard B-3, and therefore not just a normal B-3 with a patch and concho. Price is still ridiculous though.

John Lever

I do not understand why they would market jackets with the adornments like that. I realize it is a motorcycling practice, but it seems like such embellishments would be easy enough to be added upon request at the time of order.

It would be nice to be able to get the jacket without the patch and concho, at a lower price.
I agree

Bombing IP

The concho leather that passes through is not wide enough to fill the slot , the jacket is nice and I must say quite reasonable price ,NOT ! . This is made up for the market that knows nothing about WW2 and believes things like Schott makes the best jacket and most original in the world . You know people with more money than sense .

Jeff

Pilot

Saw one ( and a few other “ low cost” jackets ;) :) ;)) in Tokyo on a Harley and Country and Western Festival...