• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comments from others on your jackets

taikonaut

Hey Joe,
Have you seen "Glamour Girls"? It is a series currently running on BBC3. I knew most of the models and photographers, most of the girls are from around Liverpool.

shanghai joe

taikonaut said:
Hey Joe,
Have you seen "Glamour Girls"? It is a series currently running on BBC3. I knew most of the models and photographers, most of the girls are from around Liverpool.

confession time: I have sinned for I live without TV...........please forgive me.......have I missed anything? Les Glamour Girls-are they the goodies or the baddies?? :twisted:

Roughwear

shanghai joe said:
taikonaut said:
Hey Joe,

confession time: I have sinned for I live without TV...........please forgive me.......have I missed anything? Les Glamour Girls-are they the goodies or the baddies?? :twisted:

Now we do a TV or two, but must admit not to have watched this programme. Is it worth watching?

zoomer

Imagine! It's full of girls. How girly.
glamourgirls5oo.jpg

Real men watch teevee programs with only men in them.
leathermen.jpg

:lol: